I am happy to accept invitations to speak at conferences, to give talks, run demonstration lessons and masterclasses as well as more extended workshops.

There are many ways you can decide what you might want me (or me and some of my fellow trainers at CELT) to do for you:How can you select topics for these workshops?
  1. Access the online Seminars and Workshop Topics checklist here and make a choice; if you are looking for Staff Development workshops, engage your teacher in the choice. Copy and print the questionnaire of topics and do a mini survey. Add any topics you think your school needs. 
  2. Look through my slideshare page where I have uploaded many of the slides of my public talks – these include keynote and plenary presentations as well as online talks and webinars offered at various events
  3. You can sample some of the recordings of my presentations here  
  4. Fill in the contact form below with a request to get in touch and have an online meeting to discuss your needs .

marisa_banner

Marisa Constantinides

I am a teacher, teacher educator, and ELT author. I own and run CELT Athens and am responsible for the design and implementation of all courses offered at CELT. To date, I have designed and run numerous seminars and workshops in Greece and other countries for schools and teacher associations.

My main ELT qualifications are a Diploma in TEFLA and an M.A. in Applied Linguistics from Reading University.

You may know me as a frequent conference presenter and keynote speaker – some recent presentations can be viewed by clicking here .

I have presented at many conferences, including IATEFL International, TESOL France, Brazil TESOL, TESOL Greeceas well as on numerous online Conferences and Events.

Since June 2015, I have also been a member of the Committee of the IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG (Special Interest Group).

Nominations & Awards:

I am one of the founding moderators of #ELTchat, a weekly discussion of ELT teachers on Twitter which was nominated & shortlisted in the 2012 ELTon Awards for Innovation in Creativity in the English Language ClassroomTeacher Resources.

To find out more about this great weekly chat offering free professional development, visit the #ELTchat website here. A few more nominations/awards for blogging by international websites can be viewed here.

Publications: I have written materials for young learners and for using literature in ELT; she has published articles in a variety of print and online journals – some can be viewed here – I  maintain the following blogs and websites:

I am is an Approved CELTA and DELTA Main Course Tutor and train face-to-face and online.

I go as @Marisa_C on Twitter and you can connect with me on Facebook & LinkedIn 

tutorblacknblue

My dream team of tutors at CELT Athens